Monday, April 13, 2009

sorry is not usee.

to(joanne)
am so sorry for ignoring you.
so sorry.i knew it was my wrong but i was so freaking afraid you will
fade away from me.
i don't want it will happen because i can't lose you.
i'm sorry if i hurt you.i'm sorry if i really so over.
it does not mean that i hate you.
sorry for not replying your text msg.
i was moody until i din't reply your text?
i was so cruel!slap me babby.
if i really hurt your heart just straight foward and tell me then.
i won't mind.i watch a movie today.
it remind me and you how great!
the story was like two lil chinese play couple.LOL.xD
hmm.back to the topik.
sorry kayy sayang?
iloveyou,and i meant it.
ilovejoanne wooi my beloved sayang,honeyy,baby,darling,mui.
you're my everything sayangg.
mwuahs=)ILOVEYOU!ILOVEJOANNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment