Saturday, April 11, 2009

the first post

err heyy?
yeahh.my first post.firstly,i wanna thanks my babe,joanne for creating a new blog for me.and the old wan.duhh.cut it off.
and sureee thanks to thong hoi yee for helping my babe.if ade masa lets go out and'yem cha'LOL.
let me introduce myself.
name:elvis foong pui kuan
years:olddiee.
hell yeah if wanna noe more,chat with me often.hehehe.
i miss joanne alot.honestly,i din't call her because i said i'm moody and not in a mood to chat or whatever.and she din't say anything and just~~
grrr.sorry.i'm just broke up with my girlfriend.honestly,i miss her alot.
i miss her smile.her laugh.her care.her hand.her perfume.anything.i just miss her alot.damn miss her.but,i'm the one who said wanna broke up.
don't know why i said thiss?is so freaking weird.
when i hang out with her i felt like i miss her but not my gf?
wht happening to me?am i crazy or wht?duhh.i'm so stupid.
i miss joanne babe.
her.
my ex.
bye bye and love her lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment